Tuesday, February 13, 2007

regression

Since I quit waitressing and vowed to never do it again, underemployment has been a bit rough for me financially. So when my ex-roommate forwarded me an email with a TF opportunity, I jumped on it. Yup, I am a teaching fellow (AGAIN!). Its not so bad.
(1) I have to be at Harvard only one day per week.
(2) I can afford to send Billy to doggy daycare on that day. He has fun and I can afford kibbles.
(3) Its easier than pie. I have a ton of experience and the matierial is familiar.
(4) This will pay the rent.

I drove down to attend lecture today. Sitting in the echo-ey primary color painted Science Center lecture halls brought back memories of the past five years. How many hours of my life have been spent attending Physics lectures at Harvard? Its a bit easier to count with wool.
These
these
this
these
this
and these.

It looks like I'll be finishing these quite soon and will be starting Jeffrey's socks.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Hey!

I'm glad the TF job worked out for you.

Luca said...

Great! Congrats for your new found job!

Fuller said...

Fuck yeah....new socks!!